Do you feel that you have all the basics of a healthy and balanced lifestyle in place and yet, don’t feel like your self? Are you looking to feel more content in your daily life? Then this is the workshop for you!
In this 10-day course, Christine teaches you about self-care and helps you tune in to what self-care means for you. This course will enable you to re-prioritise yourself, explore and encourage what makes you feel you again and to let go of what no longer serves you.
This course covers:
- an intention to come back to you
- what is self-care
- an introduction to journalling and guidance on how to best use this amazing wellbeing tool
- gratitude and its mind-altering properties
- letting go of what is holding you back
- a look at how your comfort zone may be holding you back from fully living
- laughter and its evidenced medicinal qualities
- social media and how to make it work for you
- an overview of some great self-help book to keep you on track
This is the course for you if:
- you spend so much time thinking of and caring for others that you have lost touch with yourself
- you are a people-pleaser
- you can no longer remember what you like or want
- you want to be kinder to yourself
How Content Workshops work:
After signing up you will receive a welcome email. From here, your workshop will begin with a daily email filled with wellbeing education, therapeutic insights, and journal offerings. These are self- guided workshops with access to Christine Doyle, a qualified registered counselling psychotherapist as your self-help guide throughout the workshop.
Meet your guide:
Hi! My name is Christine Doyle and I am a qualified and registered counselling psychotherapist with a successful counselling practice in Wexford town. I work using compassion focused cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) with a focus on the connection between the mind, body, and heart. I work with anxiety, depression, loneliness, and addiction daily. In my work I encourage clients to look at their daily lives, in the knowledge that when we put more value on what each of us can do every day
to keep on our path to contentment, to protect our emotional well-being, to show kindness and appreciation to ourselves first and foremost and in doing so best equip us to reflect this on to those around us, we can best armour ourselves against mental ill-health. Put a different way, my aim for us all is that every day we decide to look after our mental health. This formed the inspiration for Content Workshops – a series of workshops in personal development and freedom.
What others have said:
“The workshop was amazing for me, had a big impact on my day to day.”
“Some of the topics when I was reading, I thought that you wrote that for me, like you were asking my attention for something that I forgot to take care of.”
Sign up today to begin your journey towards a healthier, more balanced and more content mind, body, and heart.
Sign me up!
* If you are unsure which workshop would work best for you please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org, tell me a bit about yourself and your expectations and I will guide you to your workshop