A wonderful workshop for any self-help lovers and those with a keen interest in challenging negative
thoughts and behaviours to achieve more contentment in their lives.
In this 10-day course, Christine guides you through the most common therapeutic approaches and
teaches you how to apply them to your own life so that you can become your own therapist. This is a
unique workshop where you get a deep insight into the benefits of the therapy room.
This course covers:
- an overview of therapy in Ireland
- a look at the foundation of all therapy, Person Centred Therapy (PCT)
- an exploration of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and how to apply CBT to your own life to challenge and overcome negative thinking
- common faulty thinking styles
- how behaviours are learned and can be changed to create a life that works better for you
- how reality therapy can open you up to choices in your life that you haven’t been aware of
This is the course for you if:
- you spend a lot of time in your head
- you are on over-thinker
- you feel your thoughts are impacting your contentment
- you would like to learn the life changing skills of overcoming negative thinking patterns
How Content Workshops work:
After signing up you will receive a welcome email. From here, your workshop will begin with a daily email filled with wellbeing education, therapeutic insights, and journal offerings. These are self- guided workshops with access to Christine Doyle, a qualified registered counselling psychotherapist as your self-help guide throughout the workshop.
Meet your guide:
Hi! My name is Christine Doyle and I am a qualified and registered counselling psychotherapist with a successful counselling practice in Wexford town. I work using compassion focused cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) with a focus on the connection between the mind, body, and heart. I work with anxiety, depression, loneliness, and addiction daily. In my work I encourage clients to look at their daily lives, in the knowledge that when we put more value on what each of us can do every day
to keep on our path to contentment, to protect our emotional well-being, to show kindness and appreciation to ourselves first and foremost and in doing so best equip us to reflect this on to those around us, we can best armour ourselves against mental ill-health.
Put a different way, my aim for us all is that every day we decide to look after our mental health.
This formed the inspiration for Content Workshops – a series of workshops in personal development and freedom.
What others have said:
“The workshop was amazing for me, had a big impact on my day to day.”
“Some of the topics when I was reading, I thought that you wrote that for me, like you were asking my attention for something that I forgot to take care of.”
Sign up today to begin your journey towards a healthier, more balanced and more content mind, body, and heart.
Sign me up!
* If you are unsure which workshop would work best for you please feel free to email me email@example.com, tell me a bit about yourself and your expectations and I will guide you to your workshop